Friday, September 9, 2011

Review Week #4

Why/how can icons be used to communicate?
Icons can be used in many different scenarios, including directing people, informing people on what they can and cannot do, and telling them what to do. Most icons using symbols to convey their message, so regardless of where you are or what language you speak, you will most likely understand what they are trying to tell you.

Via the internet, find 2 examples of common icons that clearly communicate their message. Post both in this entry.





















What is the difference between copyright and public domain?
Something that has a copyright is not for people without that right to use. After the copyright expires, that work is public domain. 

How can you avoid plagiarism in this class? In other classes?
I avoid plagiarism in other classes by taking notes on what I'm researching, but without copying it word for word. Then, when I start my work, it is much easier to write, because I know I am not copying. And I ALWAYS site every source that I use. In this class, I use pictures from the internet, but I don't copy them, because that is rude and disrespectful to the artist that took so much of their time to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment